First, we'd like to thank all of you for your feedback on the Plagueworks, which helped us improve the game.
Here is the list of the changes made this week:
- We added a replay button at the end of the game (suggested by Gromdal)
- Gravity is now applied after triggering all available merges (suggested by Ak-Areez)
- We know that all of you tryharders wanted this : a scoring system (suggested by Xalmstad)
- We also took pity of your eyes, and made the background less white (suggested by Ak-Areez)
- Mobile user? You can now play more comfy thanks to our swipe feeling improvement on mobile (suggested by Ak-Areez)
- Spamming the rotate button should now work like a charm (suggested by Gromdal)
- We fixed the fullscreen button (reported by Dancryd)
- You can now pause the game! Your mobile notifications could not wait until you finished your game, right? (suggested by Ak-Areez)
- We also reworked the end screen to feed your stats needs
- Don't be salty anymore! The annoying and unlikely fish has been removed.
Thanks again for playing with us and see you next week!